AP Information Parent Meeting– Presentation, Fall 2023
AP Intent Form – Please return this form to the Counseling Office no later than 3 pm on Monday, October 2, 2023.
Important AP Deadlines for 2023-2024
- AP Intent Forms will be passed out in AP classes and added to the Finneytown Website
- You MUST complete this form in order to have an exam ordered
- A fee of $98 will be assessed for each exam
- Financial assistance is available for families that qualify. Please contact your student’s school counselor as soon as possible if you believe you qualify.
Monday, October 2, 2023, at 3pm
- AP Intent Forms are due to the counseling office
- Any form returned after this deadline may lead to a late fee
Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- AP Exam fees are due on SchoolPay
- If you do not pay by this deadline, your exam order may be canceled
- “How do I access SchoolPay?” On the SchoolPay webpage:
- Click Find My Account, type in your email that is associated with your child’s school information and click find.
If it cannot find your email, click Create an Account – you will need an email address and add a “3” in front of your child’s school ID number (same as lunch #) to create a new account.
2024 Exam Dates – Week of May 6th
- Monday, May 6 – Morning – AP Government and Politics
- Tuesday, May 7 – Morning – AP Human Geography
- Wednesday, May 8 – Morning – AP Literature
- Thursday, May 9 – Afternoon – AP Psychology
- Friday, May 10 – Morning – AP US History
- Please reach out to Ms. Kristen Duffey (AP Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about intent forms, exam ordering, dates, etc.
- Please reach out directly to your student’s teacher if you have questions about what your student is learning in class, if they are ready to take an AP exam, etc.
- AP Government – Mr. Elijah Sanders (email@example.com)
- AP US History – Mr. Elijah Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AP Psychology – Mr. Charles Crawley (email@example.com)
- AP Human Geography – Mr. Max Wildenhaus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AP Literature – Ms. Melissa Hawkins (email@example.com)