Parents: A new platform for Parents is being lunched this year that you will be able to access information specific to your students: Abre. While this information will remain here for the year, your are encouraged to log-on to Abre to access student forms, principal letters, and other information regarding your students.
The Finneytown parent portal is a new change for the 2019-2020 school year. The parent portal is a dashboard that will grow to contain all you need to participate as a parent at Finneytown. When you login, you will see it is built on the Abre page. It contains things like:
- Forms (Athletics now and beginning of the year will both be available soon)
- Notifications from your school & district
- Your student profile (grades/test scores/schedule/etc.)
- Various district resources
This will become your one stop to get to everything as a parent. Students and teachers will also utilize Abre.
Instructions to Access:
Step 1: Website Access
- Go to https://finneytown.abre.io (you can also access off the district website).
- Bookmark the website.
- Select “Parent” as your role.
Step 2: Login & (if interested) Watch Screencast
- Pick how you want to login. You can pick Google (gmail), Microsoft (ie Outlook or Hotmail), or Facebook. If you do not have one of those accounts, you can create one.
- Optional: Watch screencast on how to use the Parent Portal.
Step 3: Match Your Student(s) to Your Account
- Hit plus button.
- Add token included in this mailing. If you have more than one child, you should get a token for each one. Once you add the token for each, you will be able to access all children with the same login.
Step 4: Complete Forms
- From the Menu, select Forms
- Determine which forms you desire to complete.
To view screen-cast on how to access the parent portal and add a student, go to: http://abre.pub/finneytownparent