Welcome to Finneytown Local Schools
We appreciate your interest in Finneytown Schools. The Finneytown Local School District is a diverse, student-focused school system with a tradition of academic excellence, inclusiveness and community service. We offer enrollment to families living in the district. Our Central Enrollment office is located at 8916 Fontainebleau Terrace, Cincinnati, OH 45231.
***Beginning July 15, 2021, enrollment for new students will be done online in FinalForms. Please click the link below to begin the registration process. You will be asked to upload required documents as well. Feel free to contact the enrollment office with any questions or concerns 513-728-3700.
For assistance with enrolling your child, please contact Patti Schnur, Registrar, email@example.com, 513-728-3700.
Admission to Finneytown Local Schools is open only to the children of residents of the Finneytown Local School District.
To enter kindergarten this fall, your child must be age 5 on or before August 1, 2021.
Below is our list of required documents:
- Proof of district and boundary school residency (current signed lease, mortgage or deed) and current utility bill such as Duke Energy.
- Valid driver’s license/state ID showing the correct address
- Child’s birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Latest report card
- Proof of custody, if applicable
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) and ETR or 504 Plan, if applicable
Cathy McNair, Local Liaison for Homeless Education 513.728.3731
Susannah Wayland, State Coordinator for Homeless Education 614.387.7725