Welcome to Finneytown Local Schools
We appreciate your interest in Finneytown Schools. The Finneytown Local School District is a diverse, student-focused school system with a tradition of academic excellence, inclusiveness and community service. We offer enrollment to families living in the district. Our Central Enrollment office is located at 8916 Fontainebleau Terrace, Cincinnati, OH 45231.
Registration for Kindergarten for 2021-2022 begins February 1, 2021.
To enroll your child, please print and complete the enrollment packet. Schedule an appointment by contacting Patti Schnur, Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 513-728-3700.
Admission to Finneytown Local Schools is open only to the children of residents of the Finneytown Local School District.
To enter kindergarten this fall, your child must be age 5 on or before August 1, 2021.
Please bring the following documents at the time of enrollment:
- Proof of district and boundary school residency (current signed lease, mortgage or title) and current utility bill
- Valid driver’s license/state ID showing the correct address
- Child’s birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Latest report card
- Proof of custody, if applicable
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) and ETR or 504 Plan, if applicable
Cathy McNair, Local Liaison for Homeless Education 513.728.3731
Susannah Wayland, State Coordinator for Homeless Education 614.387.7725