It is time to cast your votes for our updated Wildcat logo. We desire to select a logo that honors the tradition of being a Finneytown Wildcat while inspiring our future as Wildcats. We are grateful to all who submitted their logos and those who participated in the selection of our top five logos. Please take a moment to select your favorite Finneytown Wildcat!
Voting ends 12/9/2021 at Midnight! Voting has been extended through midnight 12/11/21.
Vaccine Clinic for Community
Hamilton County Public Health will host a vaccine clinic for our community on December 11, 2021, at Brent Elementary’s gym. The clinic will be able to accommodate all those eligible to receive vaccinations and boosters. This includes children ages (5-11), as well as first and second doses for adults.
- The clinic is from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Parents/Guardians of minors must bring an ID.
- If you are receiving your second dose or booster, please bring your vaccine cards. This will be required to verify which vaccine you previously received and to update with the one they will receive.
- No appointments: walk-in only. Families can pre-register to save time at www.armorvax.com
If you have questions or concerns related to the clinics or COVID-19, please contact Nurse Welling at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call our COVID-19 hotline at 513-497-3302.
Finneytown Schools are exclusively using Final Forms for all student and parent/guardian documentation, including Emergency Medical Forms, SSO Household Information Survey, updated Contact Information, and many other forms. All families are required to completely fill out these forms. Here is the link to the platform for form completion: http://finneytown-oh.finalforms.com/
If you have not already completed your child(ren)’s forms in Final Forms and have not received an email from Final Forms, please contact your child(ren)’s building secretary.
Happy Holidays to Everyone from our District Office Team!