FINNEYTOWN BREAKFAST & LUNCH PICK UP
For Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Reminder that Meal pick up will be tomorrow, Tuesday, April 21, 2020 and every Tuesday as long as the buildings are closed this school year.
All food will be prepared and available at the cafeteria at the Secondary Campus (high school) 8916 Fontainebleau Terrace. Pick up will be open 11 am to 1 pm on Tuesdays. Please stay in your car and drive up to the volunteers. There will be cones marking the route and volunteers to guide you. Please make sure there is room in your trunk or the back of your vehicle. Here is the latest plan.
- ANY PERSON UNDER 19 YEARS OLD CAN GET MEALS FREE!!!
- You do not need to be a student at Finneytown.
- You do not need to be on a Free or Reduced lunch program.
- You do not have to even live in Finneytown.
- You do not need to sign anything; just come and get the food.
- We will give you breakfast that will include a breakfast bar/assortment, fruit, fruit juice and milk for 5 days for each child
- For lunches we will give you a hot meal that can be reheated, 3 frozen meals with instructions, and an uncrustable with fruit and vegetable items and milk for each of the 5 days for each child
If for some reason you cannot pick up meals from 11 am – 1 pm Tuesday, please let Nutrition Services know when you call. We will try to make arrangements through some volunteers to have it delivered to you. It is very important to us that our students have access to nutritious food while we are in Remote Learning status.
Menu and important nutrition information is available on the Milford Food Service website.
There is an important message about eating fruits and vegetables that are high in Vitamin C and Vitamin A that will help with our students’ immune systems.
Please contact us with any questions! We are here for you.
People and groups I want to thank:
United Methodist C Food Service
Fleming Road UCC
O Pie O
Milford Nutrition Services
Finneytown Elementary PTA
Finneytown Secondary PTA
Finneytown Staff Volunteers
Springfield Township Police Department
Scarlet & Gray
Terri Noe, Superintendent